Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog Street House survey.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog Street House survey.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Have tried to do the Hedgehog Street survey today. I had completed all but just one part of the survey. The part that the survey WONT accept as it don’t add up to 100% is the back garden part. So I had to put (0) zero.
    I don`t have a back garden, all I have is front and side gardens. That is not a back garden. So how could I answer that. The questionnaire in that respect is flawed. Shame as I had some nice information.
    Perhaps it could be amended to do you have a back garden and if so, then the questions.

Nic

Hi Wilpar

I think that’s questionnaires for you – ‘one size doesn’t always fit all’. Is it possible to count it as a separate garden so that you could still enter the information? I saw it was possible to do a separate questionnaire if you had more than one box.

It will be interesting to hear what they find out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog