Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog support overseas, in Holland

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog support overseas, in Holland

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello and good day to you, hedgehog friends. I’ve registered a month ago, because I’m an active hedgehog supporter and I knit hedgehogs for the Wildlife Trust. I wonder if my contributions to news and adventures near my home in Holland, are welcome here. After almost 5 years living in Devon UK, I’m returning to my home in Holland.

In a year or so I’ll return to the UK or Ireland, with the hope to settle permanently, on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. My story describing activities to increase the hedgehog population near my home in Holland is on the page with stories. I wish you all good luck, creating a healthy habitat for our prickly friends. I’m sure that in Holland our efforts are valuable as much as in the UK.

Nic

Hi Hedgehogknitter

I love the idea of knitted hedgehogs! Would love to read about activities in Holland to increase the hedgehog population. I’m not sure where you meant you had put the story, but maybe it would be a good idea to put it in the Hedgehog Tales part of the Forum as well – it might be easier to find. I had a quick look under the Stories in ‘My Hedgehog Street’ but didn’t find it.

I hope you have a lovely time back in Holland.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog