Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog Taken to Vet

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Hedgehog Taken to Vet

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Yes very likely

Thank you so much for this.
    I am waiting for vet nurse to call me back.

Hi Stef- The vet has all the medications you mentioned and hopefully are on the case. I will ring again tomorrow for an update.
    Thank you for your help and knowledge.

Hi Simbo65,

Is there any chance he’s gone on hunger strike because they are feeding him different food, we all know how fussy the little devils are?

The hoglets are a really good size – almost as big as mum already! – three of them polished off four dishes of food last night. I have named the little girl Lunar, she doesn’t stray far from her new home, just nips out for a bite to eat now and again, collects some more bedding and then back to bed, no wonder she’s piling on the weight! It was very cold here last night so she popped out at 7.15 this morning to collect even more bedding! 🙂

I hope Big Leg pulls through, fingers crossed…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog