Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog update (Snuffles)

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog update (Snuffles)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Avatar photoNic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all, hope everyone is well and still have visits from our little spiny friends.

Not posted on here for a while, but wanted to give you an update.
    Snuffles is still doing well, I still have the big bully Casanova visit the garden and the hoglet that turned up late last year, has gained a nice weight and is still doing very well.

Muffin I can confirm is a female, I also have had another female visit my garden which I nicknamed her Doris. She hasn’t been back for around a week, so I take it she has gone back to her own nesting area or maybe has chosen another garden to visit.
    I am pleased to say I have had another new male visit my garden over the last two weeks and for the last three/four nights has been wooing Muffin. The new male I have nicknamed Dynamo.

Chuffed to bits, I now have five sightings of hedgehogs in my garden and that old faithful Snuffles is still making my garden his own.

Julie.

Nic

Hi Julie

It’s good to hear that Snuffles is still visiting and all the others, too. It’s lovely to have several hogs visiting, especially a mix of males and females – good fun watching all the interactions.

I hope they all continue to do well and fingers crossed for some hoglets later on!

Good luck and happy hog watching!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog