Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog Village

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hedgehog Village

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hedgehog Village

I have mummy hibernating in one house and one of her hoglets in each of the other two houses, not yet hibernating but visiting the feeding cold frame each night. I feel so privileged.

Sorry cant get photos on. I never can !!

No way of adding them directly to your post, shame because it sounds like a good setup you have 👍

You need to have a have an account with a video/photo sharing website like Google Photos, Flickr, YouTube etc (all free) and then share the link within your post

Sounds amazing. Yes shame we can’t see a photo.

Nic

Hi jackietb

Have you tried loading photos to the photo gallery or videos to Hedgehog Street YouTube account? I imagine once video is on there you might be able to add the link in here. But at least you can refer to it, if you wish.

This link gives more information: https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/photographing-hedgehogs/

Lovely to hear about your hog village.

Nic

I’ve tried everything to post videos and photos with no luck. Nevermind.

Nic

Hi jackietb

If it’s a photo:

Go to https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/gallery/
    Then click on ‘Upload Images’ (white writing in a green box to the right of the ‘Gallery’ sign).
    That takes you to the ‘Upload Images’ page. You need to fill in a few details i.e. give your image a title and tick the box for the appropriate catergory.
    Then click on Choose images. That should take you to your computer index where you click on the pictures section (or wherever you have your photos stored on the computer), which should open your photos. Then choose the picture you want and press open or double click it. That should open it onto the gallery.
    NB. The images may not go onto the Gallery immediately – they may take a few days – Maybe that was the problem?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog