Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehog warp drives filmed!

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehog warp drives filmed!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Many of us have long suspected that our spiny visitors have secretly developed advanced technologies to defeat our attempts to keep an eye on them. Such things as cloaking devices to defeat cameras, quantum tunneling capability to cross gardens instantaneously and faster than light warp drives to magically cover huge distances. The problem has always been catching them at it!

Whilst having a beer in the garden the other evening I witnessed and filmed two hedgepigs engaging their warp drives and vanishing, faster than light. Here is the evidence….

https://twitter.com/4thslip/status/1146694932649918465

Be afraid, these technologies may become self-aware thus enabling hedgepigs to complete their takeover and banish us to living under bushes ourselves.

Haha yes i was suprised when watching mine how fast they can go good video to see.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog