Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehogs gone

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehogs gone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My hogs have disappeared at the beginning of the year we had 2 youngsters plus mum but when the matting season started they disappeared and we haven’t seen any sightings of them, my question is will they come back ?? they stayed all winter in there hog house came out when called at night. I really miss having them about especial as i have loads of food over. I’ve put some out each night but still nothing

Hi Lesley,
    Has anything changed locally? A neighbour put up a new fence? It could be their route to you has been blocked. Also as well as food leave a shallow dish of water out 24 hours a day.
    Fingers crossed they will be back soon

Good news simbo65 i put some food out a couple of nights ago and someone came same again night after i haven’t seen them but there defiantly coming.

That’s great. Remember the water. It’s really important all times of year but particularly in the heat. It can be a lifesaver.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog