Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehogs in Stockport

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehogs in Stockport

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have 2 hogs. They are now sleeping all day in the hoghouse I bought for them. Love them to bits. They are eating well. But prefer the spikes biscuits to felix cat food .They seem to be very happy hogs. Well fed and watered.
    I live on a residential estate. No dogs. I only saw one cat on my cctv. But the hogs were not bothered at all. It did however, encourage me to make a proper feeding station so the cats can’t eat the food.

Nic

Hi TonyUK22

It’s good to hear about the hogs there. Glad you are enjoying them being there. Hogs don’t normally mind cats, but it is annoying if they eat the hogs’ food!

Good luck with making a cat proof feeding station. There are some ideas here:

https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/help-hedgehogs/feed-hedgehogs/

Good luck

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog