Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehogs living under our shed

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehogs living under our shed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We have at least one hedgehog living under our shed. We saw two one evening last week when the security light came on. I have a trailcam and have caught videos of one hedgehog regularly moving around the garden and drinking from our birdbath…

Nic

Hi daviddrage

Great news that you have hogs there. Under sheds is often a good nesting site for them. Good to hear they can access your bird bath. Water is really important for them, especially during dry spells, so it’s ideal if they have access to a supply all day every day just as long as it isn’t a container they can’t easily get of if they get into it. Hope you are enjoying the videos.

Happy hog watching!

Hi. I had one last year under my shed and Another or the same under again this year. However I’ve had 2 going about the garden so possibly 2 under my shed. I was going to make. Home but j think I will make a feeding station as they have under the shed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog