Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehogs visiting the garden.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgehogs visiting the garden.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have hedgehogs visiting the garden and have done for nearly two years now. Some nights I see two or three and other nights have 4 or 5 visiting for food.
    I provide a varied diet of I love Hedgehog Food,( Jacobi Jayne) and Gardman hedgehog biscuits and also Chicken cat food in jelly. All have different choices so like to provide a varied diet.
    We have a cam and its great to watch them every night.
    Will try and upload some videos soon.

Nic

Hi Sharon

Pleased to hear about the hogs there. I use I Love Hedgehogs food as well. The hogs here seem to like it and be doing well and the good thing is, most cats don’t seem to like it. I only got a night cam this year, but at least there will be some video hogs to watch this winter when all the hogs have disappeared for hibernation. Unfortunately I can’t upload mine onto here, but look forward to seeing some of yours.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog