Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgehogs & Wild Boar

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Hedgehogs & Wild Boar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just a quick question, does anyone know what information is available on how wild boar & hedgehogs relate to one another in the wild?

Nic

Hi Nemo

Interesting question, but I’m sorry, I don’t know anything about wild boars and how they relate to hedgehogs, but no-one else has answered, so perhaps there is no-one around who knows? Do you have both in your area? If so, perhaps you are the one to let us all know!

Nic

Hi again Nemo

I have just been looking at wildlife online
    http://www.wildlifeonline.me.uk/hedgehogs.html#food
    and coincidentally came across:
    ‘Other species known to take various life-stages of hedgehogs when the opportunity arises …… wild boar (Sus scrofa) ….’.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog