Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hedgies back in West Yorkshire

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hedgies back in West Yorkshire

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by JLP.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We have 2 hog houses and every year they are occupied. This year was no exception, so obviously been putting food and water out every night, as they do wake up on and off. Last night, we had 3 new visitors, came through the hole in the fence, no idea where they come from though. So glad to see them all.

Nic

Hi Jane 06

That’s great news that you have some hogs about, and new ones visiting, at that. It’s always so lovely when the hog activity gradually begins to increase after hibernation.

Fingers crossed that the others emerge soon, too. Good luck and happy hog watching.

JLP

A Hedgehog back in my WWest Yorkshire last night at 3.00 in the morning and was
    very hungry

JLP

Just retyping my post it should say a hedgehog
    back in my West Yorkshire garden to last night at 3.00 in the morning and was hungy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog