Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hello everyone!

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hello everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I’m new here 😊

Just want to say how interesting this project is, and I hope it really makes a difference to our little garden friends!

I came across this, and it’s what got me into the whole hedgehog-mentality (as my partner refers to it 😜).

Nic

Hi TrevorB

Welcome to the Forum. Glad to hear the hogs have acquired a new champion. It’s always worth making our gardens more wildlife friendly – much appreciated by the hogs, I’m sure!

Glad to hear you have found the site interesting. There’s loads of information about the hogs, as well as the Forum, which are always worth a revisit from time to time.

Most, although not all, hogs are still hibernating at the moment, but it won’t be long until they are all out and about again. I hope you get lots of hogs near you – it’s fascinating watching their antics.

Good luck

Hello TrevorB
    I’m also new on this forum and I’m completely obsessed with my Hogs.
    I had 3 in my garden last night and my hog house is very well used.
    Is it normal to be so excited and to sit up half the night watching them???
    Please tell me I’m not crazy!

Hi all no you are not on your own being excited about seeing Hogs , when i first saw them in garden i would stay up till very late and would wake up in the middle of the night as well to see them, thought they were lovely. In the end i bought my partner a trail camera for Christmas present so i could video them. He was not impressed lol x

Welcome to the Crazy Club Trevor B! You are very sneaky scoobysue, but what a fantastic, thoughtful present for your partner! πŸ™‚
    I don’t have a cam but one of my greatest pleasures is to sit out in the cooler, calm of evening watching the sky darken, letting the cares of the day roll away then having a hog pop up in the garden.
    There is something so wonderful about being so close to a wild creature going about its business.

Sorry Flohyde – welcome to the crazy club too! x

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog