Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Help, can't find report button!

Home Forums Champions’ chat Help, can't find report button!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all, now getting a bit fed up of these idiots who turn everything into Chinese! I’ve emailed once to ask if it was my “how are we” phone and was told, no, it wasn’t my phone doing it. Are they actually trying to tell us something useful, or not. I realise you can’t stop people joining the forum and doing this, but why can’t I see the report button, anyone, please..

Hi All, sorry… Found the report button now. Has this anything to do with the Hong-Kong business, are they using forums to pass secret messages! Could really do with an interpreter….

Nic

Hi Annker

Don’t worry, it’s been reported already – that may be why the report button has gone. I don’t think it’s anything to do with HK. It’s usually people encouraging other people to cheat with essays, fake qualifications, that sort of thing. Why they think it’s worth putting it on a hedgehog forum is beyond me, it isn’t as if we have many passing ‘visitors’ who would be interested. Seems to me they are wasting their time putting those messages here.

You can interpret by using Google translater – if you really want to!

Hi Nic, many thanks, think I was being an idiot as when I went back I found it and reported the lot! If it is what you say, then I suppose they think no one will catch them out….. Wrong. I don’t think I’ll use my precious data translating what I won’t understand anyway! Many thanks and best wishes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog