Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hi…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Not been on here for a couple of years I think it is. I have made myself a little hedgehog feeding station and I’m pleased to say I have at least one hedgehog coming I’m not sure whether it’s one or there might be more but what ever it has not gone into hibernation at all it comes at least once a night sometimes I see it three times or is it three different hogs?I have no way of knowing will try and upload some photos…. well from what I can see there is no easy way of uploading images, disappointed. 🙄😟

I’ve just realised I needed to post the photos in the gallery and have done that….

Nic

Hi shinamae

Good to see you’ve returned to the Forum! Yes, it seems these days that more hogs decide not to hibernate. From reports, I suspect that it’s mostly youngsters – maybe something some ‘proper’ research is needed about!

Well done offering food and I’m guessing, water as well.

Yes, re. photos – as you discovered, the Gallery is the best place. But if you have them already elsewhere on the internet, you can add a link in here. I find that the Forum seems to work better with only one link per post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog