Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hibernation

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hibernation

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nic

Hi Annker

Don’t worry too much about the hogs not liking the cold. I have had (2 different years) hoglets who decided not to hibernate and they continued to visit even in very hard frosts. The only days they missed was when the snow was too deep. One of them is still visiting now, even though an adult now. I’m waiting to see whether she hibernates this year or not.

I know what you mean about the fireworks. There haven’t been so many around here this year, thankfully. But last year a near neighbour had some and I kept finding bits in my garden afterwards.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog