Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hogs/ant killer powder

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hogs/ant killer powder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I got a hedgehogs in my garden I feed them.They have a hedgehog house too. My neighbour (semi-detached house) has a problem with ants so he put ants killer powder everywhere around his house. From this time I observe that hedgehog poo do not look normal like before, is watery and green. Is it possible that ant killer powder harms a hedgehogs?

Nic

Hi malpka 1977

If the hog poo is looking watery and green more than just occasionally as a one off, you might want to take advice from a hog carer/rehabilitator. You can get contact details of your nearest one by ringing BHPS on 01584 890801. You will then be able to explain the situation more fully and take their advice.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog