Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hogs in Low fell

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hogs in Low fell

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Seen a number of Hedgehogs in my garden at Oakwood Ave, Low Fell, over the spring and summer. This was after an absence of about a year seeing any.

I did notice in the spring that a previous hole had closed up a bit in the fence, so opened it up and added a couple more. To make sure they have good access.

Nic

Hi bisonhead,

Glad to hear the hedgehogs are back there. Well done for opening up the holes – makes such a difference to hogs. I hope you continue to get visits. Happy hog watching!

Yes they are great to see, have been putting out food for them. also topped up an old shallow stone trough with water for them to use.

Built a hog house and opened up some holes under the base of our garden shed for them to nest/hibernate etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog