Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hoping for Hoglets

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Hoping for Hoglets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

We definitely have two regular visitors who are enjoying the Ark Wildlife Hedgehog food I put out! My next door neighbours and I both have hedgehog houses and we’ve created a hedgehog highway under the fence to link our two gardens. I never knew hedgehogs make such a noise!
    I’ve bought a ‘spy camera’ which has night vision and motion sensors, so I’m hoping to be able to capture some evening antics when it arrives today! Will keep you posted.

Hi-
    The cameras are addictive!
    It becomes compulsive viewing. I come down in the morning, make a coffee, get the cameras (got 2 now) and watch the antics of the night.
    Have fun

I’m the same, addicted to watching the hogs !

I’ve stopped putting the camera out every night, I only do it occasionally now as I was spending way to much time with hog watching the next day 😂

I still leave food and water out though , and it’s always eaten . I just love it when I glance out the window and spot one of the hedgehogs snuffling about the garden .

Tonight is the first night using the camera as yesterday was a bit wet. Can’t wait! I can see that this is going to become a very addictive game! Even my partner, who at first rolled his eyes at me for getting a camera, is very excited to be able to capture footage of our little friends!

My other half was very excited ……at first.
    Thousands of video clips later the novelty has worn off for him and I am obsessed!!
    let us know what footage you get.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog