Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

How Many

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Well over the moon, to report, not just one or two, but three Hedgehogs in the Garden last night 23/03/2021.

I think I still have 3 though I seldome catch 3 at the same time on the camera. I definitely have seen 3 at the same time but 2 original visitors are male and the latest one looks female which has upped the amount of squabbling between the 2 males.
    One of them now has a bit of a limp so I think the aggression has maybe got worse. They tend to sort their timetable out now so they don’t overlap and I’m sure the recent (calmer) footage I have is a male and the female. I bought another feeding box so I now have 3 separate spaces they can all get into with food in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog