Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

I will go door to door !

Home Forums Champions’ chat I will go door to door !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Now that I know we have resident hogs, I really want to involve and, if needed, educate all my neighbours ! I have the added bonus that my partner used to be a fencer, so I can offer free professional installation of hedgehog holes.

I am more than willing to go door to door in my neighbourhood with leaflets BUT I can’t afford the ink for my printer so I can’t print out the downloadable info leaflets etc.
    Would anyone be willing to print out a bunch and post a them to me ?? I would cover the postage charge !

Many thanks

If you email the BHPS I am sure they would be delighted to send them to you. Following my request, I recently received some “Gardening With Hedgehog” leaflets to deliver to my local pet shop and plant nursery. Good luck educating your neighbours and welcome to the wonderful world of hedgehog addiction!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog