Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

I'm really worried

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings I'm really worried

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi I am hoping someone can help me.

Last night I found a baby (this years I am guessing) roaming around in broad daylight by a very busy road near a very busy junction. I picked himhim/her up and noticed ticks. We went to the vet and had ticks removed. The hog stayed overnight. I have a very secure garden (for my cats) but there is an 1.4 inch gap under the fence. I have got a hog house and have put straw around and a little inside for the hog. I have also put good down. I have not seen my hog since this afternoon. Could have he escaped?

Hi
    Just enquiringly if the hedgehog came back? They do like to roam so I imagine he could of gone on to other gardens. I have one that sleeps in the kennel but isn’t there every day. I have read that they can stay in different locations. I have 2 visitors & come back to feed at same spot each night so I hope he/she returns.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog