Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

I’m so happy!

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings I’m so happy!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I spotted a hedgehog in my garden this evening having a very long drink of water that I had left out on the patio. It has gone into the hedgehog house igloo I have hidden at the corner of the garden.
    Can anyone recommend a Night-time trail camera?

I use this one and it provides great photos and video footage:
    Campark T80 20 megapixel digital wildlife camera (Digital Trail Camera): 0.3s trigger speed, IP66 waterproof level, WIFI connection with smartphone, advanced night vision, 1296P Hd video recording, 20 metre range of IR LED

After putting together a youtube channel of wildlife clips from my garden so my geographically spread family could see them, I got a lot of questions about what type of camera is “best”. So I put together a quick video discussing some of the things to think about when choosing a camera, mostly off the cuff. I’m thinking of doing another one (especially one where the conversion to youtube doesn’t change my hands to a funny colour!) so any feedback would be of interest. Would also be interested if anyone thinks of questions that weren’t raised that would be useful to consider. I hope you might find this useful, Miss Tibby.

https://youtu.be/6g5P5hh3yBA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog