Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Is this hedgehog poo? (Sorry)

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Is this hedgehog poo? (Sorry)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I have this mysterious poo that keeps appearing in my back garden, and I’m hopeful that it’s a hedgehog. I would love it to be, but don’t want to go crazy with a hedgehog house for no reason!

Anyway, can someone please confirm if this is indeed hedgehog poo? My apologies if you are eating!

Edit: unfortunately my photo won’t show up. Any ideas how to do this?

Nic

Hi Rubiks

Don’t worry about talking about hedgehog poo on this Forum – it’s a topic that crops up fairly often!

If you want to put a link on it has to already be somewhere else on the internet. But if you type hedgehog poo into Google or similar, you’ll find there are various sites which have images of hedgehog poo and some compare it with poos of other animals.

But meanwhile, you might find this link helps
    https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/about-hedgehogs/tracks-and-signs/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog