Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Jenny the Hedgehog and her Kitten Friends

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Jenny the Hedgehog and her Kitten Friends

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

In my garden I have many feral cats and recently one of them (Esme) had a litter of kittens (Merlin, Magpie and Winnie). They’re a few months old now and Jenny the Hedgehog has been visiting the garden (and sometimes nesting there) for at least 2 of those months. The kittens are now so comfortable with her that they sit with her in the duck house and eat dinner with her. The other cats are interested in her but a little nervous and don’t like to settle with her.

Just a cute little story I thought I’d share with you all.

That is such a lovely story, thank you for sharing 😊

How lovely, StarCipher. We have cats, and they too don’t bother the hedgehogs. How are Esme, Merlin, Magpie and Winnie?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog