Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Late litters

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Late litters

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have been having one well mannered hedgehog visit my feeding house for the past 3-4 weeks – he/she can eat half a tin of cat /hedgehog food in a night and a few biscuits and leaves the place tidy. This morning i looked in – wet food gone and all dry food scattered about + a deposit left. Looking at the videos i took i have at least two maybe three different hedgehogs. The bely on one of these hedgehogs was touching the floor, Presumably it was either pregnant or just had a litter . Any other people have the same at this time of year. I will try and post a video of her later today

Nic

Hi Sedwomas

Some hogs do have later litters, but hogs can also vary how high on their legs they walk, eat, etc. So it’s probably not reliable just from that. Nice that you have more hogs visiting, though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog