Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Live stream wireless camera system

Home Forums Champions’ chat Live stream wireless camera system

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    We enjoy watching the hedgehogs in our garden. At the moment we have a battery operated trail camera which is great because it is completely wireless. So it can be placed anywhere and gives good quality images and videos. We also have 3 bullet cameras (ieGeek) to give us live images on the laptop/phone. Although these have given a decent picture and have motion detection it is hard to share the images recorded and they are now not working so well. We want to replace them with a ‘proper’ CCTV system using our external power socket. Could anybody please recommend a suitable system? Many thanks Jenny

Hi Jenny12, unfortunately, this means advertising! So here goes. My system and the residents assos system came from Maplin. They closed down the shops a while ago, but have come back online and still have systems reasonably priced. My hubby, and I’m sure many others, sadly miss the shops for all the bits and pieces we used to buy, but they do still sell systems from 2, 4, or 8 cameras. Best wishes.

Try

https://www.spycameracctv.com/spycamera/wireless-birdbox-day-night-hidden-camera-receiver

I use several bird box cameras dotted around, you will get live images from up to 4 cameras. However as I have constructed feeder stations , with an embedded camera, the signal is not as strong as it is claimed to be from a bird box high up.

They seem to have a range of camera types all of which could help , they have been extremely helpful in chatting though the problems with various systems.

Hi
    I know this is an old post, but we have setup a live stream for anyone to view and it’s on 24/7 in our garden.

https://hedgehoglive.net

Happy to help others if they are insure

Cheers

Gus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog