Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

long winter hmmm

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings long winter hmmm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Is it just me or is everyone else itching for Spring to arrive?

Last Year I didn’t have my first hog until the last week of March, still seems a long way off. I’ve been putting food out all winter no sightings of hogs – the cats have been munching the food. I put a tunnel on an old feeding station and noticed some food missing not all eaten and the tunnel was undisturbed whereas my previous attempts the cats got round by wrecking it. I’m wondering if we have a visitor, will have to put the cameras back out. Part of me hopes they are tucked up snug and warm kicking out the 💤💤 but a little part of me is thinking I can’t wait. Never mind Easter eggs I’m looking forward to some pricklies in the garden.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog