Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Maidstone Champions?

Home Forums Champions’ chat Maidstone Champions?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Prof.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all

Happy to be here, looking to set up an initiative in Maidstone, are there any existing champions in the area?

Speak soon

Nick

Nic

Hi NickEmmerick

Sorry I’m not from that area, but good luck with your hog initiative.

This is a quiet time of year on the Forum – not so many people on Hedgehog Street during hibernation time – so it might be worthwhile asking again a bit later on, when more people are around. Whilst there are a few hogs around, some more of the hibernating hogs may emerge fairly soon and consequently more people visit.

Good luck and happy hog watching.

I live in Bearsted and I have set up a hedgehog highway and I have a hogbox. Occasional sightings of hedgehogs recorded on my trail camera.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog