Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Map not showing my added sightings.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Map not showing my added sightings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have added four sightings of hedgehogs in the last couple of weeks but when i look at the map none of them are showing, am i doing something wrong? I have received the emails to say thanks for mapping. Can you only see other peoples sightings? I live in a rural area and none showing for a village or two from where i am. Thanks for any help or info you can offer me.

Nic

Hi siobhanm

You should be able to see your sightings. I am assuming you zoomed right in? The emails seem to suggest it worked. I can’t remember does it say anywhere that there might be a slight delay? It is a bit slow in general sometimes.

If you look again and find they still aren’t there, the only thing I can suggest is that you enquire at hedgehog@ptes.org

Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Thank you for your reply, i will have a zoom in and leave it a few days and check back and if still not there i will email ๐Ÿ™‚

I have just had another check and they are now all on, i must of just been too impatient. I will know now for the future to give it some time to update. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nic

Hi siobhanm92

Pleased to hear that it worked. I understand an update is in the pipeline, so hopefully it will become a bit easier in the future.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog