Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Mrs Prickles

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Mrs Prickles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Last year I spotted a small hog on my motion activated ‘hog camera’ I went outside and picked it up. I took it (her) into my shed and weighed her (284g) this was in November and I knew that she would never survive. Having worked with wildlife, I took her and in and with the advice and help on my local rescue centre I successfully overwintered her. Releasing her in March weighing 988g. She has gone on to have 2 litters this year. I haven’t yet seen the second litter yet because she only had them 2 weeks ago.

Ha ha, you’ll be rescuing them shortly!!!

Wow, that is amazing !! So happy for you and Mrs Prickles <3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog