Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

My hog is back on the feed

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings My hog is back on the feed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

after a few nights of untouched food, Wednesday morning the pot was empty.then last night i let the dog out at 11pm and lit a fag, to wait for him to avoid barking at the door. dog went in and i went to back of house to get out of the wind. before i could finish my smoke, my hog came under the side gate, trotted down the path, across the patio and under the dog fence into the border and straight into the feeding box, totally ignoring me. didn’t realise they could move that fast. first time i have seen him/her uncurled. Magic

Nic

Hi boxcar

Good to hear you have seen the hog there, active. I always think there is something more magical about seeing a hog in real time, even more than on a video. When they move purposefully like that you can see that they have surprisingly long legs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog