Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Netting!

Home Forums Champions’ chat Netting!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just seen the latest posting from Hugh on the netting of hedges by Developers!
    Whatever next. It just exasperates me on the lengths these people go to for their own benefit. Any ideas on how we get this recognised, escalated and challenged? its the worst time of year for any poor hog coming out of hibernation, in probably the only hedge surviving for miles around, to find themselves trapped.
    Developers simply aren’t being challenged enough on what measures they are going to take to protect wildlife – before they are allowed to start – and not just for the legally Protected Species either!

Hi Jan-Marie,
    I also spotted Hugh’s update this morning, I must have been typing my rant at the same time! Another petition maybe?… something needs to be done!

Thank goodness somebody’s started one, PLEASE SIGN, here’s the link…
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/244233

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog