Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

New friends

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings New friends

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I had a frequent visitor to my back garden throughout last year who I named Mr Prickles. Unfortunately last September I had to rescue him from a neighbours football net and take him to my local hedgehog care centre. He thankfully made a full recovery and was placed in a sanctuary. I really missed his visits.
    Imagine my delight to spot two new visitors on my night cam this month!
    Such wonderful animals. They have visited for a few nights now, even sharing their food bowl with an inquisitive fox!
    I have added another ‘den’ into the garden, so I am hopeful they will move in and have some hoglets.

That’s awesome news !

It’s a bit addictive though, watching the footage of the hogs running about. I’m always amazed at how fast they can be !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog