Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

New sighting

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings New sighting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Earlier today I checked my hedgehog hog house and was shocked to find one there as it had been empty for weeks. I’ve put food and water out and tonight we have a visitor mooching around, I assume it’s the one from the house but haven’t checked. I’ve set my wildlife camera up to record any nocturnal activity.

Great news that you’ve got a tenant in your house! Take care though cos it’s not a good idea to keep checking inside the house as they may abandon it which would be bad news when they start having hoglets. It’s easy to check on house activity by placing a twig or a few leaves in the entrance and see if they get disturbed.

Good luck with your tenant and let’s hope they’ve signed a long term lease!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog