Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

New youngster and maybe more to come in a few weeks.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings New youngster and maybe more to come in a few weeks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Over the last week or so we have had a mom putting bedding into one of the houses, so keeping my fingers crossed that will see some youngsters in a few weeks time. Talking of which over the last few days a new youngster has been paying a visit. Not sure if they are a very early this year or late last year, I am not expert on aging hogs! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knzBOsmOCso

Nic

Hi alanfrew

That sounds good news. Fingers crossed for some more little ones soon.

Re. the video – the young one looks like a this year’s hoglet to me. Very cute – you are lucky!

Happy hog watching!

What lovely footage. Especially seeing Mum and baby together.. heartwarming.

I have two hoglets (only saw them for the first time a couple of nights ago), and I am hoping mum was nesting in the house we provided as it seems grass etc was moved in. Sometimes mum had straw/grass stuck to her prickles from the house so we are optimistic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog