Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Nightly visitor

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Nightly visitor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My visiting hedgehog, now called Harry; visits my garden every evening between 9 – 10pm. He eats his food and enjoys a drink before having a walk through the flower bed then disappears back under the fence where he has dug a trench for himself.
    Today, my hubby has made Harry a house…ready for hibernation.

Awe bless lucky Harry <3 I started feeding one now called Speedy 2 1/2 months ago. He turns up bang on 9pm. After a while we started getting more hoggies visit to include a very small baby one which I am keeping my eye on wieght wise. Not got a house yet as not sure if they would take to it. My garden is dead quiet at night but in the day we get kids using the cut through path behind our house to school so very noisy. :/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog