Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

North Wilts hedgehogs finally back

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings North Wilts hedgehogs finally back

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Avatar photoNic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I live on the outskirts of a village on the outskirts of Swindon. I have been waiting for the hogs to come back. Finally yesterday morning I noticed the food was finally going and a hog had pooed in the feeding station so there was no doubt what they were back. I put the trail cameras in both the back and front gardens and I had one hog out the front and out the back I had a hog three times. Not sure if was the same hog out the back visiting 3 times it looked the same. At least they are finally back.

Nic

Hi Pauline

Really good to hear the hogs are back, there. Poos in the feeding station! Messy things! The interesting thing is that the hog who was here all winter never messed in the feed box, but now some others are back there is often poo there. Only one hog so can’t read too much into it, but it makes me wonder whether it is something to do with more hogs being around.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog