Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Not something i want in the garden.

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Not something i want in the garden.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Early hours of Saturday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzqFYbNDNoc

Nic

Hi William

That’s bad luck. Fingers crossed it’s just one passing through. I had one here once – although it didn’t get any food, but it hasn’t been back since and that must have been a couple of years ago now.

Hi Nic, i did have one many years ago come in for three nights in a row. It did take a hedgehog at that time. I opened the window and shouted at it, and never returned. So i suppose i was not expecting to see one again, though i don`t know why as there is a sett down in the woods, but never seem to venture around the houses.
    The tray it was sniffing dont have food in it as i only put out what is going to be ate for the birds. And the hedgehogs have their own wooden feeders. I hope i dont see it again, and have put out an extra camera to keep an eye on things.

Nic

It may be that if there is a sett fairly near by that it has been disturbed and caused some of the badgers to disperse. That’s often why they suddenly appear in places they haven’t been before.

Fingers crossed it doesn’t hang around. They’re lovely animals, but just don’t go with hogs!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog