Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Organic feed for lawn and plants

Home Forums Champions’ chat Organic feed for lawn and plants

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone
    I want to feed the plants and lawn in our garden, however we have a major problem with hedgehogs 😁. We have two (or more) coming regular because I keep feeding them and providing shelter πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we even have a pair doing the mating dance on video which is really exciting.

My concern is, will tomatorite or seaweed feed etc be safe to water into the plants And not cause problems for the hedgehogs.

I’d rather lose plants and lawn then harm the hedgehogs – I can buy turf and plants but not the fun of hogs in the garden.

Thanks for the advice.

Andy

It’s fine. Just don’t feed them on that bit of lawn while wet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog