Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Party Time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Why is it, the only night I forget to switch the wildlife camera on, there’s a Hedgehog Party going on in my garden. Normally I have a pair come in and they stay for hours feeding their faces and chasing off any other hogs but last night, I look out and there’s four huge Hedgehogs having a good old time. I feel so privileged to have my visitors and I never get bored watching them

Nic

Hi Bonnie71

That sounds typical hedgehog! They seem to know when the cameras aren’t on, but also are very clever at evading them in other ways, too!

I agree, they are a delight to watch and there is always something new to learn. Hope you continue to enjoy their visits.

Happy hog watching.

Hi Bonnie71

Can you let me know where you purchased your wildlife camera.

Wish to get one for my garden.

We used to have loads in ours but only now see one.

Thank you

Jenny

Hi Jennifer,

I purchased mine from Amazon, Toguard Digital wildlife Camera, megapixel CMOS Sensor. It’s a brilliant easy to use camera and cost i think around £60. I dare say there are others out there but i just wanted something that i could put batteries in and switch on. Hope this is of use to you

Maybe they know that your camera is not off, when will you bought your camera from Amazon, and how it’s working? I bought mine one from reecoupons.com and its quite working well, please tell me about your one and model num too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog