Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Pat Morris book

Home Forums Champions’ chat Pat Morris book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there. I saw this book mentioned on the Forum and see that he has written several. Can anyone recommend one, or describe the various books? Thanks.

Nic

Hi Cathtee

I recommend ‘Hedgehogs’ by Pat Morris. However, if you are going to buy one, try to make sure that it is as recent a version as you can manage. The original Hedgehogs book was apparently first published in 1983, since when knowledge has moved on. Even my copy – revised edition 2014 has possibly since been updated i.e. the information re. bread and milk is slightly ambiguous there, whereas I think now it is pretty universally accepted that it is bad to offer hogs bread and milk.

So ask or find out about the date of revision, even if it is described as a new version. But, probably not a good idea to get an earlier version than the 2014 – if there is a later version, even better.

But there is loads of really interesting information in there and I think well worth having a copy.

Thanks NIc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog