Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Photos in gallery

Home Forums Champions’ chat Photos in gallery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Several times over the past 12 months I’ve uploaded photos to the gallery here, the most recent being yesterday. But I’ve noticed that non of them have ever been shown.

They’ve all been well within the allowed size etc, and the message saying they will be reviewed always shoes after they’ve been uploaded. But still they never get shown here.
    Can anyone explain why this might be.

I do find it a bit annoying when I’ve taken the time to select photos or screen shots but they are never shown.

Nic

Goidiva57

Sounds very frustrating your photos not loading. Sorry I don’t know why, but sounds as if it would be a good idea to email general enquiries as shown below, at hedgehog@ptes.org to hopefully find out.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog