Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

poo

Home Forums Champions’ chat poo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

is it just “my hogs”, or do others leave their mess all around the feeding station ?
    i had 3 hogs last night in in various sizes, back for 2nd helpings

Consider it a thank you offering – you’ll get lots of them. Especially in water bowls and other strange places you wouldn’t believe possible.
    Hogs have quite a fast gut transition time so poo regularly
    Believe it or not it’s actually quite useful to monitor the state of your visitors
    PS – I’m assuming this is what you mean by mess

You’re not alone there Martyn!

It happens almost nightly in our feeding station. They actually tipped over the water bowl, pushed it aside then loose where it had been a few nights ago. Thank goodness for newspaper!

I know it is early in the season, but am not getting so much poo at the moment. Was having both last year poo and pee. I don’t put water inside the feeding stations but leave water in two paces out in the garden. Big plant pot saucers. They can get topped up by rain water, but have to add tap water when it don’t rain much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog