Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Poorly tummy

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Poorly tummy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

One of ‘our’ hedgehogs has been having diarrhoea these past few days. Is there anything I can add to their beloved Spikes semi-moist that might help? Given how reluctant they are to try anything new, I realise it’s a long shot at best.

Nic

Hi hedgie59

You might want to ask your question again in the carers/rescuing a hog section. This sounds like a carer/rehabilitator question and they might be more likely to notice it there. Although I don’t think there is anything you could add to hog food to treat anything – there would be no guarantee that the ‘right’ hog ate it. Good luck, I hope the hog is ok now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog