Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Prickly Friends

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Prickly Friends

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am so glad that for afew weeks now we see at least two hedgehogs in the garden,mind they know the mealworms will be out and peanuts.My Yorkie sits at the backdoor watching our night visitors eating

Nic

Hi maryjane

Really pleased for you that you have had some hedgehogs in your garden. Try feeding them some hedgehog food or dog or cat food as well as the mealworms and peanuts and even maybe, eventually, instead of them – this will hopefully lead to healthier hedgehogs, which has to be a good thing. If you don’t already, remember to leave them some water which they especially appreciate when the weather is dry.

I love the image of your Yorkie sitting watching the hogs eating. He/she must be very well trained!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog