Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

should i be concerned??

Home Forums Hedgehog tales should i be concerned??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The hedgehog hasnt left the garden for a week now-it has been eating and drinking quite normaly.
    Tonight i thought i would just have a quick check and see if it was ok.It was asleep, as normal, but there is a very strong smell of urine when you lift the lid.Is this normal? if so i will leave be, but if not i would like some advice please, many thanks

Nic

Hi poundy

If you are worried about the hog, I would ring your local carer/rehabilitator – explain everything to them and take their advice. You can provide much more detail talking, answering questions etc.

You can get contact details of your nearest carer from BHPS on 01584 890801.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog