Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Slugs

Home Forums Champions’ chat Slugs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have recently started using a trail cam to record the hogs in our garden and even more recently started giving them some food. Our massive (leopard? I’ve not been out at stupid o’clock to check this) slugs also seem to like the food I put out but the hogs ignore the slugs and just eat the food in the bowl, preferring the tasty treats perhaps?

My question is this. Do hedgehogs eat all types of slugs?

No they don’t. As far as i can understand they eat smaller, less tough and slippery ones ( can’t blame ’em!) I also understand that, they can pick up a lot of worms from eating slugs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog