Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Snuffles has a friend

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Snuffles has a friend

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have been watching Snuffles over the last few months, one hedgehog is doing really well, loving the garden and feeder.

This morning I checked the video footage on my camera and imagine my delight at seeing another hedgehog.

The hedgehog is slightly larger than snuffles and was sniffing round the back area, which Snuffles laid down and then was sniffing Snuffles face.

Will keep you updated if the other hedgehog continues to visit the garden and Snuffles and if we end up with hoggies.

Mega pleased, I am just about the log the sighting on the big Hedgehog Map.

Fingers crossed.

Julie.

Nic

Hi Julie

Good to hear you have another hog there and well done logging it on the Big Hedgehog Map.

Look forward to hearing if there are any hoglets!

Still got fingers crossed, as the other hedgehog is still visiting the garden. Last night (2nd June) the visitor was happily munching bugs, whilst Snuffles was in the feeding station. The visitor is a male, as I can see its man hood. Keeping dates when the other hedgehog visits.

Shall keep you updated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog