Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

So happy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Last night we put the trail camera on the gate hoping that this was the entry point for our hedgehog.
    This morning we had 8 different clips of film, 2 of the dog out for his nightly comfort breaks and 6 others of ……… surprise surprise 2 or 3 hedgehogs coming in through the gate and then leaving by the same route. Definitely 2 as they were greatly differing in size the other one was a big hedgehog but similar in size to one of the others so it could have been one making a second visit of the night.

Tonight we’re moving the camera to the other side of the gate to see which direction they are coming from. I am so excited.

Fabulous it is really exciting seeing them come and go, I too watch hogs on a trail cam and also have one set up in the hog house to watch them sleep. So cute.

Hi kb70, could you tell me which camera you are using in the house please. I’ve no residents in the house yet but it would be nice to see them in the hog cafe.

I use a tiny camera which I first started using in a nest box for birds, they are quite cheap and very easy to set up. I got mine from garden nature or look at green feathers website also. Goodluck. But be warned it is very addictive!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog